Monday, November 5, 2007

Olivia at Home

Today is our first full day with Olivia at home. Carissa will be able to celebrate her birthday tomorrow after settling in with the baby here at home over these two days. Things are going well, she is getting cuter every day. She is still trying to get some things down, like breathing, eating, etc.: just your basic "I'm brand new at life" type of stuff. Carissa and me are doing well, getting used to operating on no sleep while taking care of a special little girl. God is amazing. I don't know how someone can experience the miracle of life that God brings us in our children and not fall to their knees and praise God for how He orchestrates things together by His hand. Seeing Olivia each moment only heightens my resolve to love God and serve Him with my life. Thank You God!

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

OH my goodness....you guys sure do know how to make an adorable kid! She's beautiful! And Carissa, you're one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen! I'm so happy for you guys, Adam too!

You should also know that every time I mention Olivia to Adam, he gets this worried look and reminds me "No babies, right? No babies for a looooong time. Kittens. No babies."

Anyway, I can't wait to see Olivia get cuter and cuter!

-Leanne (aka, mrs. b)